Even if you can take a quick getaway this winter season wearing the tropics is just as hot. I have some quick and simple tips for andy shape and size to wear the prints with style.
- Bright patterns in orange go a long way, choose one print at a time. Keep everything else neutral.
- Try an accessory to start out like shoes, scarves, and handbags.
- A pencil skirt with a summery floral print looks great on tall women. For work pair with a simple white button down.
- Side blooms with a panel have a slimming effect
- Wear dark prints at the bottom for pear shapes
- Switch out a basic blazer with a palm print over a solid dress
- Stay away from head to toe unless super model worthy.
- Tie in another color from the print you are using.