I was happy to catch the Frankie's Bikinis runway show at the W hotel before I had to head out to a dinner party. The collection was full of pastels which are my fav and crochet pieces I need to get my hands on. The Cali vibe was happening from head to toe.
Even the hair had a laid back chill feel. TRESemmé Stylist Tyler Laswell created voluminous, beachy waves to compliment the playful aesthetic of this collection.
Here is how to get the flirty beach waves:
1. Split hair into four even sections on the top, bottom, right and left sides of the head.
2. Rake TRESemmé TRES Two Climate Protection Mousse through one section at a time, then blow dry using a diffuser to protect against humidity and bring out natural wave.
3. Twist each section around itself to create a rope braid,wrap into a loose bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. For added hold and texture, blast each bun with heat from the blow drier.
5. Once cooled, release the braids, shake out with fingers and set the look with TRESemmé TRES Two Climate Protection Hairspray.