Cleaning out your closet can be fun if you make it a game. It feels so amazing after it's complete. We have 5 seriously quick tips to get it done in under 30 minutes. So set the time and go.
Here are her 5 steps (6 minutes each) to a refreshed closet.
1. The Basics - If you haven't worn it with in the year it's time to go. If you haven't worn it in the past 6 months say good bye. Only keep multiple items if they are your favorite, otherwise keep 1 and donate the rest.
2. Bottoms - If you don't go to them, they feel uncomfortable, or they don't fit it's time to say goodbye.
3. Shoes - They looked great in the store but they came home and stayed in the box for 5 months give them up. Sale item bought to fast? C'est la vie, Au Revoir. Too big or Too Small they will never fit right.
4. Underwear/socks/accessories - Needless to say stains, holes, over used they have got to go. End of story.
5. Damaged and Dirty - If it needs to be fixed but you love it take it to a tailor asap if you don't care to wear , peace out.