Photo Credit Dashing Diva
We’re all adjusting to the new realities of sheltering at home. With non-essential businesses currently closed, routine beauty maintenance requires some new solutions. Here are some products I recommend.
1. I’ve talked to so many friends who are trying to take off their outgrown gel manicures. This all-in-one kit has everything you need for easy three-step removal.
2. Not ready to resort to boxed hair dye? This root concealer is a savior.
3. An at-home facial can help reduce the appearance of redness caused by the environment and stress (um, hello!).
4. I’ve used these press-on nails in a pinch, and they actually look amazing. They’ll get your nails through this in-between time for sure.
5. This gel not only replenishes and de-puffs the under-eye area, but also doubles as a hydrating lip treatment!
6. An at-home wax can seem scary, but Flamingo’s strips make it easy. Take a deep breath and peel away.