5 Tips for Looking Beautiful on Valentine's Day
If you are going on a special date with someone new or your sweet heart for life, it's time to get glam. Celebrity makeup artist Jami Svay, who has worked with celebs like Meghan Trainor, Julianne Moore and Freida Pinto, gives us her 5 beauty tips to look gorgeous this Valentine's Day.
1. The traditional "red" lip is classic and sexy. Try: Le Metier de Beaute in Signature Red.
2. Loose the hair spray for the night. Nothing is more un-sexy than hard mane. Touchable, soft hair is always a "do". Try: Pantene AirSpray for body and bounce without the crunch.
3. For a quick J-Lo glow add a few drops of liquid luminizer to your moisturizer. Try: Stila's All Over Shimmer liquid.
4. Nothing says red-hot like bronzed skin. Use along the perimeter of your face & jaw bone for a more realistic application. Also pick a brand that doesn't have too much shimmer. Try: Too faced Soul Mate Bronzer (named after cute couples like Carrie & Big).
5. Seduction begins with a good mascara! Give your eyes a bambi-like fringe using lash fibers. It coats & builds on the ends of your natural lashes, giving the appearance of falsies. Try: Loreal's False Fiber Lash Mascara.