5 Tips On How To Wear White After Labor Day
Shown : Brunette Braid, CMCoving, Fashion Gone Rouge, See Wear Jane, Nette Nestea
As a tv style expert I always get asked is it really ok to wear white after Labor Day. My answer..yes
absolutely. As long as it is done right it can look chic and sophisticated. Here are my top 5 tips to get it right.
1. Tie in a cozy sweater and wear it with a white skirt.
2. Do thigh high boots in gray, black or brown and wear with a long sweater and white jeans
3. Opt for white on top, try a white sweater and black leather pants
4. Take your summer white dress into Fall with tights and a jacket
5. When in doubt do winter white, a cream off white tone is easier and less harsh than stark white.
For more outfit ideas check out our Pinterest Board for Winter White.